Pay Your Bill Online
Storage Express will meet your storage needs
When you are looking for a self storage unit, whether in Lancaster, Palmdale or Temecula, what are your biggest concerns? More than likely they are location, price and security. These are critical factors in your selection of a storage facility, no matter if you are looking for a large space to store your boat or a small unit for your office equipment.
Your Storage Must be in a Convenient Location
Who wants to drive out of the way to access a self storage unit? No one does, of course. Instead, you need a facility that is conveniently located near you. The facility should be easy to access from the major roads and should not be located in a remote area. At Storage Express, we have three well-situated facilities in California, including the cities of Temecula, Lancaster and Palmdale.
You Should Not Pay a High Rate to Store Your Belongings
Storing your items should not put you in a financial bind. At Storage Express, we recognize that price is a significant consideration when choosing a self storage facility. Our rates are very competitive and we go above and beyond to ensure that our customers are paying a fair rate. In fact, we offer promotions, Web specials and even coupons. On top of all that, we have created a referral program where you actually get paid when you refer a new customer to us.
Make Sure Your Storage is Secure
When you decide to store your belongings with a self storage facility, you are trusting that the company will take the appropriate security measures to safeguard your storage. Storage Express utilizes an advanced alarm system that protects each and every unit. Plus, all the units are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You never need to lose sleep wondering if your belongings are secure.
Some of the other many features of our facilities include:
- Computer access 7 days a week
- Ground floor units with easy drive up access
- Large variety of packing supplies
- A wide range of unit sizes from 5’x5’ to 12’x40’
- Air-conditioned units
- Professional trained staff
- Clean and well maintained facilities
- Choice of personal, business, RV, and boat self storage
- Climate controlled units
- Individually alarmed mini self storage units
- Computer coded entry
- Personal access code is required before entering the facilities
- Video camera surveillance
- 24-hour monitory of all activity and access
- Fire suppression of all units
- Well lighted facilities
- Monthly pest control treatments
For more information, contact us today for more information or a free price quote.